Monday, April 09, 2007

GUYS. THIS IS HUGE NEWS!!!!

This is big folks.

I SIGNED A LEASE ON A STORE TODAY!!! OMG. STAND UP AND SHOUT!

Jac. is really going to happen!

Thank you to all of my long, (looooong) time supporters for always keeping me in good cheer! I am very excited.

I especially want to thank my husband and parents who really helped to get me this far.

So what now? Well, I begin today! I meet with an architect, a builder, vendors, file for IDs and do about a million other things. And that's just the first week! :o) But I plan on keeping you all updated on the progress, while still bringing you fashion/houseware/accessorie updates as I have been.

I hope to have some pix up by the end of the week. Thanks again for all of your support!
XO Jac

Labels:

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

In the immortal words of Mark Walberg playing Chris "Izzy" Cole in the motion picture Rockstar:

Stand up and shout
Stand up stand up stand up and let it out
Stand up and shout
Stand up stand up

7:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yea!!! congratulations - great news!

8:31 AM  
Blogger mintzgirl3 said...

Don't you want to thank your in-laws too? Your mother in law in particular? We are thrilled...this is FABULOUS!

9:16 AM  
Blogger Martha said...

Congrats!!! Can't wait to see how it all comes together.

9:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am Dana's friend Robin's daughter Jody. I love your blog and check it EVERY day from Boston. I am so excited for you!! Congrats. Now I have an excuse to come to Atlanta!

2:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fantastic news! We're all so proud of you. NYC needs a Jac. too!
; ) Miss you and so glad to discover your fun blog today!!!!

6:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Counter