Friday, May 30, 2008

Parties Galore!

I don't know about you, but my mailbox has been flooded lately with invites. I have friends having baby showers, post-baby parties, engagement back yard Bar-B-Ques, pool parties, house warming parties, you name it- there's an invite in my mailbox for it.

I'm part of that equation too. I'm hosting a post-baby party in a few weeks at my house. If you are like me and your calendar is quickly filling up with social events, you probably need a few gifts in hand.

At Jac. we got in the most adorable gifts for both baby and new home owner from a company called BeanPickleSprout. They are the perfect, unique hand made gifts that you don't have to worry about someone else showing up to the party with the same gift.

Here are some cute retro baby bibs:



And some cute retro pot holders for the new homeowner/host gifts:


Hope to see you soon, and come see our new baby/hostess gift additions!
Candice

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's great. If you like eating out, these are some great gift cards for McDonald's and Burger King.
I tried them and they really work.




McDonald's vs. Burger King $250 Gift Card




Free McDonald's vs. Burger King $250 Gift Card!

9:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is hot if you like eating fast food sometimes. Although I don't recommend eating out a lot but you can still
share them with family members and friends. You can get some free coupons for McDonalds and
Burger King.








[url=http://www.mb01.com/lnk.asp?o=2588&c=918271&a=25678]Eat for Free at McDonalds and Burger King[/url]

3:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Counter