Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Nick Nolte's House Fire Had Nothing To Do With Burning Incense

I recently blogged about our love of incense. To illustrate the point, I included a picture of Nick Nolte's mug shot (for those of you who are only recently tuning in, scroll down a bit to get a gander at his spectacularly weathered punim).

Unfortunately, Nick's house burned down earlier today. He escaped unscathed, outside of a few bumps and bruises. I just wanted to take a moment to say that incense had nothing to do with this fire, and that my earlier blog post was in no way a hex by myself or an endorsement by Mr. Nolte of incense. Just wanted to get that out there. I'm feeling better already.


In tribute to Mr. Nolte (not to mention Jac.'s new out-of-control awesome men's department), here's a more flattering image of the Nickster:

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger MJ said...

Just make sure you have good ventilation if you use incense a lot. They recently found that the average mortality age in china is a lot younger for people exposed to incense smoke regularly.

12:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Counter