Thursday, August 20, 2009

Mad Style


I feel like I can speak for a lot of us when I say that the hit show Mad Men is one of the most fascinating on air. In brief, to those who have not watched: the drama series is about ad men on Madison Avenue in the early sixties. I highly suggest you try it for a spin... you might be pleasantly surprised with how captivating the show really is! Right now, it seems to be the most written-about show because of its unnaturally attractive cast, controversial issues of the time, and the style. I except the fact that styles come and go, but I have to say that I am so excited to see people on the streets of Atlanta wear outfits inspired by the 60s. Man... I love watching this show!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Counter