Sunday, December 10, 2006

Winter Wonders
Do you have a bowl of change right next to your front door? We do. And I hate it. Then I was thumbing through Domino Magazine and saw this fabulous piggy bank! It can actually take a handful of change at a time so you don't have to stand there feeding it. What a cutie! He would look much better than our yuckie open bucket of change. Find it here.

So this got me thinking. Maybe there are other great looking piggies out there....
Which brings me to this polka-dot guy on the left. Found at the one and only Urban.
Love him! But he's a slow feeder and the other one just seems more practical.

Anyway, in my quest for the perfect bank,
I came across some other goodies.
How much do you love this set by Kate Spade?
So adorable! I can see it stacked perfectly in an apple green open hutch.

Also found in my search, these Sigerson Morrison flats. How could I resist?






I also came away a fan of this fabulous sweater blanket. It would look so great at the foot of our bed because our duvet is white with black piping and we have black and white pillows. These colors would really pop and I just love that there are buttons included from the sweaters! Found where else but Anthropologie of course.

And lastly, I noticed that this bag I have been crushing on at Cole Haan is on sale for
$339.95, down from 5-something! It's gorgeous but I have to say that this picture really doesn't do it justice.

Anyway, L came up from Florida to pay us a visit this weekend and we had so much fun window shopping and doing a litte inside shopping as well. We did especially well in the vintage section. Too bad I didn't have my camera with me. Sorry y'all.

This week is a busy one but I hope to post at least twice more by the weekend. So please check back. Till next time, happy shopping!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Counter