Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Denim Discussion

I'm an equal opportunist jeans lover, tryer-on and buyer. But unfortunately, my butt doesn't fit into everything I admire. That being said, I am now in a position to stock denim for all sorts of butts....Here are some of my favorite jean picks - all off of Shopbop. But tell me, which brands do you like?

For long skinny legs - Goldsign

James jeans - love them on all shapes - already ordered and scheduled to be in Jac.!

Contemplating Hudson jeans....

Fashion jeans are interesting. They could be here today and gone tomorrow though. Do you buy them? These are Jovovich-Hawk

Seven Jeans are good old-fashioned stand-bys....I've ordered Kasil jeans to be Jac.'s stand-bys
But I think I want to find one more brand to open with. What do you think of these jeans by Anlo?

Please get back to me with your comments! Especially if there is a brand I haven't mentioned that you love. Thanks!

Labels:

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Something, anything that's not cut quite that low!!!

10:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm for anything stone washed (or hyper color for that matter).

7:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

love the anlo and the james jeans. what about paper denim & cloth?

8:56 AM  
Blogger Jody said...

Hudson's kinda run small. I like them but love Joe's. The jeans by Anlo look amazing!

12:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Counter