Wednesday, October 17, 2007

For the Love of the Blouse

Have I ever mentioned that I love blouses? Yes kiddies, it's true. There is a soft spot in my heart for those silky lovely tops which look ever so stylish while offering ample room underneath. Aren't they just wonderous?
Oh and the pairings! Tucked into a pleated skirt. Over straight leg jeans. Under a jumper. Really now, the possibilities are endless.
So you can imagine my daily joy as Jac. continues to recieve one after the next.
From Tucker by Gaby Basora:


From Hunter Dixon:


From Samantha Pleet:


From Violette:

And oh, so many more on their way....Share the love people come and visit them soon before they are gone!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am utterly in love with my Violette blouse in teal. thank you Jac.!! BBx

4:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Counter