Tuesday, March 25, 2008

DREAMING OF SHORTS

So, it's SPRINGTIME (finally)!! For me, this End of Winter/ Start of Summer time means constant daydreams about lying on the beach on some South American island, drinking delicious cocktails while being pampered by a hot local....
But, since I don't see that happening anytime soon, I am forced to be content with the other, more tangible joy of the season, and that is SHORTS!!
Here are just a few pairs that I am completely IN LOVE with at Jac:
From above to below, we have: AMAZING seersucker guys from Built By Wendy, SUPER Comfy lightweight ones from Corey Lynn Calter, and a perfect navy pair with the BEST belt by Trovata.


I may not be in the warmth of the Brazilian sun now, but when that dreamboat stranger invites me there for a little weekend romp, I'll be ready!!!
ENJOY!! xxxKatie

***Get excited! This post is the first of many from the entire Jac family! Stay tuned for more from Candice, Shelly, Jonathan and, of course, Jac!


Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Counter