Tuesday, July 01, 2008

It's official. I have hit my thirties, and that means a new decade has arrived. I am no longer calling my girlfriends saying, "what's the plan for tonight" as often as I used to. I am no longer watching the sun come up after a long night out either! Which I'm actually glad most of those days are behind me, and finally I have entered into the new era of settling down, growing up, and the nights out consist of dinner parties versus keggers. I started noticing the changes very slowly over the last few years. Jobs turned into careers, social activities started ending sooner in the night, friends were getting married, but what brought this new decade to light was when I attended my first baby shower this year.

Yes, it's official. I'm in my 30's. I'm not as skinny as I was a decade ago; I've noticed a few wrinkles that weren't there yesterday, and I get tired by midnight. But I refuse to let my friends or myself go into motherhood without a stylish baby. And at Jac, that` last part's easy. Here is some hip and affordable baby gear good for baby shower gifts, or something fun and hip for your own little special person in your life.
- Candice

Here is a set of 3 swaddling blankets by Luna Lullaby that comes with a "how to swaddle" dvd which is great for a new parent




Wry Baby has the cutest hippest onsies and t-shirts for new borns up to 6 months old.






Shinzi Katoh makes baby messes not look so bad.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Counter