Wednesday, August 06, 2008

If it's good enough for Albie...

For those of you who've been to the store before, he needs no introduction. But for the unacquainted, let me introduce our puppy extraordinaire, Albie.

Pretty cute, eh?

So last night, we did some re-arranging here at Jac. As I'm re-arranging our antique French pie rack (which is another story in and of itself), I look over and see Albie resting comfortably on a freakishly adorable dog pillow by Poco Mutt.

It was really, really cute. Really. I mean, imagine that dog (scroll up so you can see his picture again - he's worth another look), on that pillow. I know, really cute.

So I say to Albie, "Hey buddy, would you mind if I told everyone that you love your Poco Mutt dog pillow and endorse it wholeheartedly?".

At first, silence.

"Hey Albie, just give me a sign."

Albie got off his pillow, walked towards me, and gave my hand a hearty lick.

We've only got three of these extra special, super cute dog pillows left. If it's good enough for Albie, it's good enough for me (and hopefully, your dog).

-The Resident Male

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Counter