Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Newbie!!



Hello Everyone!!! My name is Kelly C. and I am so ridiculously amped to be one of the newest members of the Jac. team. I have only been working for 2 days and have fallen in love already. From the exposed air conditioning unit over head to the heaven scented soaps, candles and lotions. Having taken a few laps around the store I found a handful of favorite items. One being the pure soy Vintage Teacup Candles by: Something Beautiful. They include scents such as Grandma Toddy that mimics the aura of fresh baked sugar cookies and warm caramel.

Since I'm a mother of a very active 6 month old my life tends to be hanging on by a fine thread. I then spotted a large metallic clutch by: Give, made of a butter-like leather. (www.shopgive.com) It has a pocket, slot and loop for everything you need when you're on the go.

And finally for the fragrance. Close your eyes and imagine a breeze with the hint of wild geranium, sandlewood, grapefruit, mandarin and bergamot...now exhale and fall in love with Narcissus by: Mor (www.morcosmetics.com). Encased in an onyx colored bulb-pressed bottle, it's the perfect fragrance for a night out!

Can't wait to discover more fabulous items and I hope to see you soon. Tchao, kel c.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Counter