Thursday, August 14, 2008

This little shoppe is growing up!

I can remember a time, not long ago, when Jac. was little more than a pre-construction mess. There was no merchandise. The space itself still smelled of fried shrimp. The clothing racks and store furnishings began to take up more room in our house than our personal belongings.

Jac., in essence, existed only in the imagination of my incredible wife.

Here we are, one year later, and I'm blown away everyday by what Jaci's created. While I know that this blog is typically used to provide updates on new products and styles at Jac., I really couldn't help myself from kvelling over Jaci's creation. An absolutely fantastic store by an absolutely fantastic lady. And I love her!

Jaci's on Citysearch this week proclaiming her love for Krog Bar's lil' sammies... take a looksy (you'll need to scroll down to find her faves...): http://atlanta.citysearch.com/roundup/43276

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

We love her too and you're not too bad!

8:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How sweet is that :-)

11:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That was Theeee sweetest blog I've ever read!!! Jaci you're such a lucky lady!!

11:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Counter