Tuesday, December 02, 2008

It is officially December, and the temperatures are dropping and the reality of winter is setting in. Along with winter comes my favorite holiday of the year- Christmas. I don't know if it's the tradition of the whole holiday season or the childhood memories of the family festivities that bring a smile to my face. Maybe it's both but regardless I am full of anticipation to get together with family and friends and celebrate in the only fashion I know how: tons of laughter and cheer, a grand spread of desserts and finger foods, and my favorite part is celebrating the arrival of Santa Claus with my young nieces.

With all that said, it's not all sugar plums and fairies in my head. I do have a least favorite aspect of the holiday season: fighting the crowds shopping for that perfect gift for crazy Aunt Sue. So instead of joining the rat race this year come see what we have to offer at Jac. where it's a one stop shop for just about everyone on your list.

Here are just a few great holiday gift ideas I wanted to share with you here at Jac.
1. Stocking stuffers for men: Pocket knife, incense, jfold wallets, wooden animal bottle openers, and shaving cream by Ritual.
2. Stocking stuffers for women: scarves, solid perfumes, travel soaps and lotions, Anne Taintor compact mirror.
3. Gifts for a travel savvy mom, mother'n law, or aunt: jewelry roll, and Anne Taintor luggage tag.4. Gift for the quirky sister'n law: Anne Taintor apron and pot holder.5. Gift for the stylish businessman in your life: J.Fold laptop bag.

Happy Holidays to everyone, and I invite you to stop in and take advantage of our holiday, one stop shop sale.
Cheers,
Candice

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

I totally want that little elephant!

11:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the laptop bag - for myself!

12:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Counter