Thursday, January 29, 2009

Fashion and fun!!!


Ok guys we have some new and exciting things in the store I'd like to highlight!

First things first. The other day my co-worker and I were unpacking some new things we got in, when I came across one of the funniest things I've seen in a long time. It was an activity book call Color Me Fierce! The book puts a spin on the fashion world with satirical stories that are to be completed by the reader. Color Me Fierce summons the reader to cut and paste Nora's new face post- plastic surgery, word search in Kat's designer bag and camouflage Samantha's shamefully hairy legs. The book comes with crayons in six of this seasons hottest colors . Sure to be a hit with any of your fashion forward friends or anyone with a sense of humor( don't take yourself to seriously when flipping threw). LoVe It!


Secondly can we say shoes, shoes, shoes (in my excited voice) by Frye! Yesterday we received three huge boxes and I'm saying to my self, "self what the... is that in those big boxes." I'm thinking the UPS guy is really off his rocker today. To my surprise and my apologies to Mr. UPS, I open the boxes and lo and behold all kinds of shoes. Contemporary western slouch boots, fashionable and functional peep toes, riding boots and the sexiest shoe(great for the leg) since YSL's jeweled lace up sandal. They come in an array of colors sure to tickle your fancy. Stop by Jac or go to www.dearjac.com to sneak a peek.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I like the design of the color sneaker.

2:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Counter