Friday, March 20, 2009

Cacao

There are so many great spots to eat and shop in Inman Park, and one of my favorite places to go is Cacao. It is hands- down the best chocolate I have ever had, and the interior space is equally as beautiful.

Cacao is the brainchild of Kristen Hard- a wonderful and talented chocolatier, and my best friend happens to work there also (this fact might present me as partial, but the chocolate really is amazing!).

They make the most amazingly tasty truffles, such as the coconut love, the luxe lime and the honey heaven. You can also have hot chocolate (SO GOOD), cupcakes, chocolate bars, and recently Terrapin produced a chocolate beer with Cacao's very own (the also produce for wholesale). Jaci swears that Kristen makes the best chocolate martini, too.

inside Cacao:



p.s. DO NOT, I repeat, DO NOT leave Cacao without a chocolate dipped marshmallow. Trust me.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Counter