Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Hello my name is: Anna

Hi everyone!
I am Anna, Jac''s new employee. While I've only been here three days, we've got some fabulous new items in!

I am loving the new Trovata for men.
My Favorite is this button-up. Not only is it a fantastic mens shirt, but I also want one for myself! I love it over-sized with a pair of leggings or skinny jeans.

Trovata Josef L/S Roll-Up - Dusty Rose


I am very excited about my newest purchase, a headband by r ki tekt. All the ones we have in stock are one of a kind and beautifully detailed with feathers and other embellishments. Personally, headbands usually squeeze behind my ears, giving me a headache, but these are extremely soft and I don't even notice it. The incredibly talented designer is our very own Kelly!
Mine has a Marie Antoinette feel, I love it!
Here it is:

p.s. it is such a beautiful day today!




Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Kel said...

YYYYYAAAAAAAY....and a half! thanks so much Anna

3:53 PM  
Blogger Jon said...

Love the headband. Also, Jac's male model has a very, very nice torso.

7:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Counter