Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Patriotic Happy!

Hello!!!

I'm the new addition! The name is Julia. The game is retail. I am introducing the must haves for a memorable Memorial Day weekend. So sit back, relax, and enjoy...

First and foremost, I hope you have all kicked out that old rule of no whites before Memorial Day. If not, then this is the weekend to start. Here are my favorites from the store:

James Jeans Hector - White Pearl


These James jeans paired with Fremont's patriotic 40's style tank creates an effortless look that you can wear all day!

Fremont Amelia Top



I chose these two pieces because they create a classic all-American look. Not to mention one that you can wear all summer long, as well as mix & match with other items in your closet...


Hope you have a safe and happy Memorial Day!

Julia

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Counter