Friday, May 15, 2009

Coocoo for Cocoa


If you've ever visited the brick and mortar location of Jac, you know taht we always have a constant candy supply up on our counter - close to you at check-out and well, close to our seats behind the counter as well. In fact, errrr, maybe a little too close to our chairs! I myself have a chocolate problem - I really can't help myself when it's sitting in front of me...which is why we have changed over to the fabulous Dum Dum lollipops as of late. Tasty, but for me, not a threat.
This takes care of my problem in-store, but what to do when I am out in the big bad world???
Well, here I am minding my own business (literally) on Twitter (do you follow me??) and I see this article by TruNutrition. Thank goodness! Now I can have my chocolate and eat it too!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Counter