Sunday, November 08, 2009

Step Up and Out


What can I say?! Frye just simply knows how to design fabulous
shoes that will be passed on to your children's children!
I think with the overwhelming assortment of boots and booties
out there for Fall/Winter, we tend to become numb to the style.
But the classic elements Frye includes always brings me back to
my senses.
Using their standard luxe leathers, they created Matilda!
A ankle boot subtly on trend, yet will never be thrown in the
"Why-did-I-follow-That-Trend" bin for donation pick-up
Beautiful black stitching details its curves and folds.
With a nod to the hardware on software trend, buckles act as faux closures
to these easy slip-ons.
Add a platform to the toe to balance out the height of the heel and
these are ready for strutting.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Counter