Wednesday, March 26, 2008

April Showers Bring May Flowers

Well, I agree with Katie, spring time is my FAVORITE season hands down! But before I grab my sunglasses and head for the park, I know I have to prepare for the months ahead of erratic temperatures. Being a native to the south, I am very familiar with the spring time weather here. At 2pm on any given southern day, its super sunny, 70 degrees and not a cloud in the sky. But a few hours later it drops to jacket weather. So, needless to say I'm a huge fan of layering and always having a jacket on hand at all times!

I have been scouting out a few jackets we have here at Jac to add to my wardrobe. Super cute and chic, light weight trench designed by marimekko is sure to turn heads as you walk by.

Here is my FAVORITE light weight, 3 quarter sleeve jacket by Trovata. Super cute and versatile!
In addition to warmth, if you haven't added a raincoat to your closet's spring choices, here is your chance to. Steven Alan designed this light weight raincoat/ wind breaker for the urban waredrobe and spring weather in mind!
To show off that new spring time pedicure, I recomend Frye's awesome sandals shown below. And we have more sandals here at Jac. So come check it out! :) Happy Piedmont Park and 'margaritas on the porch' weather ladies! Come see our Spring additions, hope to
see you soon. - Candice

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Counter