Friday, March 28, 2008

For all you PATTERN lovers..

So, I have a serious summer goal this year...

Introduce LOTS more color to my wardrobe!!! And being a part of the Jac. family definitely helps. While taking in all of the amazing, colorful spring clothing we have gotten in lately, I have discovered my new obsession with PLAID! Who knew?

And Steven Alan clearly gets it right with these adorable button ups! Comfortable, cute and fun..you cant go wrong!



and not to mention these Steven Alan shorts (which have been flying out the door)..perfect for a backyard BBQ or a casual stroll through the park!


Although the camera or hanger doesn't do this Corey Lynn Calter dress justice, its form-flattering fit looks amazing on!

I can't get enough, hope you guys love just as much! Stop by soon! XOXO, Shelly

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Counter