Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Today we got in the coolest baby gear it almost makes me want to have a baby! But for now, I will vicariously live through my best girl friends and shop for their little ones. And if you are anything like me, I have been to several baby showers this year and a few more on the way. I always show up with a Jac. baby gift in hand for the soon-to-be mom and it's always a show stopper. Jac. carries unique baby gifts that are sure to impress with cool baby style and functionality.
We now have Zebi Baby in the store. Zebi Baby was created a few years back by a mother of three who wanted to create products that expressed individuality and beauty by fusing modern and vintage style together. All of Zebi Baby products are made in the San Francisco bay area and are made from high quality and sustainable products.
One of my favorites is the baby bib with a twist, cleverly designed as a handkerchief.

Bloomers with an elastic waistband that are in a variety of fun fabrics. Buckets of Burpies come complete with 3 burby blankets.
We are getting new shipments in all the time for Fall, so stop by and check out all the new baby gear, womens and mens lines, and jewelry. I hope to see you soon!

Candice

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Counter