Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Summer Scents

Amazing scents, body glow and lip balm has arrived from Rituelle!

My personal favorite is the coconut ginger scent (I love EVERYTHING coconut). But they also come in frangipani (floral and sweet), pink jasmine (a toned down floral, and my second favorite), and ruby mango (fruity and sweet).

The body glow has a bit of shimmer, but not so much you feel like you are in middle school again. It is an extremely soft glow, and a yummy smell.

If you love sweets, the lip balms are made for you! The two flavors are cotton candy and chocolate mint, and both will surly satisfy any sweet tooth.

Now, with all these summer scents we just have to wait for the summer weather!
But as we all know it will come soon enough and I'm sure I'll be complaining about the heat, SO I plan to stay hydrated with our new Earthlust water bottles. The designs on the bottle make them much cooler than Nalgene bottles, and better for the environment than buying bottled water.
This one is my favorite:



all these items make great gifts!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Counter