Friday, April 10, 2009

Tis' the season!

For weddings! Summer not only means beach and sun, but it is also that time of year mailboxes are full with wedding invitations. This year, I have a wedding to attend in July at the beach. I am horribly indecisive even when deciding what to eat for dinner, so picking a dress for the wedding is truly a challenge for me.

Here are some options I am thinking about:
Option 1:

Lauren Moffatt Long Sleeveless Dress


A maxi dress would be ideal, because I'll want simple shoes walking around in sand. the colors on this dress are vibrant and amazing...a definite option.

Option 2:

Dallin Chase Greg Dress


I also loooove this dress. The color of the flowers are perfectly suited for a night beach wedding, and the flowing layers are exactly what I'll need for dancing.

Option 3:

Built by Wendy Window Pretty Dress

First of all, this is my favorite color. ever. This dress is a little more casual, but can totally still work. I would probably wear my hair up in heidi braids.

I hate making decisions! But, hey, if this is the biggest decision plaguing me today, I guess its a good day.

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Little Willow said...

Ok, I'll take all three please!

4:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Counter