Saturday, September 05, 2009

Jac, as seen on the Real Housewives of Atlanta

Let's be honest, Bravo has gone a bit blue with its déclassé shows of NYC Prep and Miami Social. That being said, I usually find myself tuning in for one of their shows (Top Chef, Flipping Out) at least once a week. This also includes the Real Housewives of Atlanta. Though these ladies don't always give Atlanta the best representation, it's still one of those shows I always find myself watching. So just imagine my surprise when I tune into this week's episode and see Miss Kandi Burruss (one of our favorite customers), pose for her Alter Ego photo shoot wearing her awesome Sarah Luna dress from our lil' old boutique! Yes, I absolutely shot right up and screamed, "Oh my gosh! That's our dress" the minute I saw her rocking it. Very exciting for Jac. to (sort of) get three seconds of fame. Click here to run through the pictures and see Kandi wearing her pink and white check Sarah Luna dress (photos 5 thru 8). Just had to share!

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Kel said...

i did the exact same thing!!!! i was so proud of that little dress!!

6:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Counter