Wednesday, December 13, 2006


Fashion HodgePodge

So I have been trying to somehow tie all of the following together. But - I can't. I'm sorry guys. But that doesn't take away the fact that they are great items. So I may be a little all over the show, but please bear with me. I have been surfing the net to bring you the best!

Okay, so first off we have this adorable shirt from Marc Jacobs. I am such a sucker for hearts and I just love the sleaves. I don't know how I feel about the off-the-shoulder look but I would definitely be willing to try it.

Next we have an adorable little number that is vintage. Sorry guys. But I just wanted to share it with you. I just love the Mexican flair and the blousy-but-tight look - that's such a refreshing change from the redundant tunic. Plus, embroidery rocks.
Next I would like to bring your attention to this fabulous dress by Phillip Lim. It may look like a house dress in this picture (sorry I couldn't download the image from the site - but it's linked) but it really is adorable. In fact, I love his whole line. The dress actually has these adorable ruffles on the sleeves - and there's even pockets! This image really doesn't do it justice.

Well, it's late all so I need to catch some zzzzs. I did have a few non-wardrobe items but I will hold them for another posting. This girl needs some rest! XO

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Counter