Sunday, February 25, 2007

J - Who?

J.Crew! I couldn't even believe it, but yes, it's true. This little vintage-like number above is from the original preppy, good-but-basic, in every mall, J. Crew.
Now don't get me wrong. I frequent the Crew. Sure the delicious looking slouchy pants and perfect boyfriend jeans never fit me, but I can always find super soft tanks, yummy cashmere sweaters and the perfect beaten-up cargo jacket. But dresses? No offense to Lily Pulitzer but I don't really love dresses that have alligators or lobsters running all over them - which for some reason J. Crew will never discontinue, much to my dismay. Every summer, there they are paired with a great cardigan or zippy sweater. Why? WHY? Who knows? The point here is that they are at least branching out by creating the look above. In fact, there were several things I loved, but here are just a few:
Super comfy, but stylish. YUM.I know, I know. I hate espidrilles too. But I am slightly drawn to these.I'm not a one-piece person, but this one gets my vote.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Wallace-12 said...

London Fog's plus size trench coat is ready for any weather with a long length and a removable hood long leather coat

5:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Counter