Monday, February 19, 2007

Sorry I am late...

Guys, I am not going to lie. These next two weeks are going to be a bit nuts. So you may find that some days are posting-less and some are late, etc. But I will be here! Well....off and on. So please check back! Don't give up....
As for today....It's going to be random. Let's begin with this incredible table runner by Kim Seybert found at Neimans: While we are still on the neutral theme, I am loving this trapeze-style trench found at Urban. The back is equally as great. Tre´cool:Now for a shot of color, I found this image of a porch with fabulous curtains in Domino. We have something like this in our new house but it's not as colorful. We'll have to work on that.And here's another outdoor setting I love that is by Antony Todd. Maybe I could recreate this with the table runner up above!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Counter