Sunday, February 11, 2007

Pati-Oh!

So I am eagerly awaiting my new copy of Domino, but I got a little anxious and visited their website....and found a whole report on gardens. Well, it just so happens that we have a small patio/garden area at the back of our new house and so I took a look....I hope that one day maybe our backyard will look as good as this:So of course this got me thinking.....and so the hunt for fantastic garden/patio items began!
Well, first of all, it's important to have many decorative items hidden within the leafy greens - but I have to say, I find gnomes a little creepy...how about the following instead?Striped orbs found at Pier One.

I could mix those up with this spheres at Frontgate. Moss lion from Smith & Hawken.Love this mushroom stool I found at Target.

Lanterns at Pottery Barn.

And now for a punch of color:
Pillows from Anthropologie.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Counter