Tuesday, January 23, 2007

House & Home

Inspired by this image from Domino Magazine of Alberto Pinto, Mosaic House, I decided to put together a one-room house with some things I have been holding onto, as well as some new discoveries! Starting with this bed from Z Gallerie:
It just looks so divine! I bet I would fall asleep in a heartbeat in that....To go at the front of the bed I would have to have this rug by Bev Hisey:
I totally dig the Moroccan vibe. Now for the dressing/bath area, I would go with this mirrored chest of drawers and sink, also from Z Gallerie:Then I would definitely have this stool nearby in the bathroom as well. It's bone-inlay by Graham & Green.

Now we are up to the living area I suppose. I would mix this couch by Brocade Home: With this chair and ottoman by Graham & Green as well:
Then for a splash of color, I would add this little stool/occasional table by Pier One:
Now the kitchen would be a toughie. I think I would definitely include these plates by Mothology to tie in with the stool's color:Then to sort of play off this country vibe, I think would add Mothology's glass drying rack in there as well:And for that last punch of color, I would go with these orange ghost chairs again by Graham & Green, to go around a white dinette table....Okay, I am hooked. Yes please!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Counter