Thursday, January 11, 2007

More Products To Heart

I know I have been spewing a lot of products at you and not much content, but I have been so busy lately! And of course I don't want to leave you with nothing....Hope you have been enjoying the window shopping!
Anyway, I think I may have come up with the perfect outfit...Thoughts?
Amazing smock shirt by one of my ultra faves, Mayle (located in Nolita - no website!)
Not sure what jeans I would pair with - maybe my new skinny jeans by Marlow...but no matter what, I would definitely include this amazing belt buckle by Free People. The buckle is made from a vintage compact!


Fabulous gray boots by Delman - perhaps even greater than the Dolce Vita boots I posted the other night??
I love this black leather bag by Angie Keefer - what great design! Slouchy but sleek....so so perfect!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Counter