Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Baby Love
January is the month of babies. Everyone I know has just had a baby, about to have a baby, or having a baby this very second. I am not so familiar with baby gift buying. I had a couple of opportunities last year to get aquainted, and yet, I am still on a search for my favorite "go-to" site to send baby gifts. There are a few in the running however.
I recently discovered Modern Tots which has great - somewhat Scandinavian design products - clean lines and such. The magnetic bibs above are from there as well as these adorable blocks by DwellBaby. They really have everything from infant items to tweens...
I am also pretty keen on Baby Style which has some great all-around cute colorful baby items.....like this cute animal-faced ring toss set. Then I came upon this site called Wonder Threads, and I totally fell in love with this elephant onesie!
Don't forget about the department stores though, or you'll do yourself a disservice. I found this amazing blanket and jacket set at Neiman Marcus and have totally fallen in love.Never underestimate the gift of a book either...I've been told that soft pillow books are the way to go, or even wet-resistant books to take in the bath, but I have such a weak spot for this hard cover book, "This Little Piggy Went To Prada: Nursery Rhymes for the Blahnik Brigade," found on Amazon. Most likely for the Mommy, but doesn't she derserve a gift too??I'll be back later this week guys - probably back to grown-up stuff.....Stay tuned!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger mintzgirl3 said...

Who is in labor? Did I miss something? I pick the blocks for baby and the book for me!

11:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Counter