Tuesday, December 19, 2006

BEAUTIFUL THINGS
Just wanted to throw out a collection of lovely things that I have collected in my "To Blog" folder....Hope you all enjoy!

After yesterday's post, which I truly loved, I came across this image from O Magazine. Of course I love the sheets, but I am also a huge fan of not only the wonderful brown velvet headboard, but especially the light afixed to the wall above. I just love the way it hangs right over the bed. What a nice change from a side table lamp.

Lovely bird platter by Ayumi Horie. She also has a wonderful set of calendar mugs which I love and a whole host of other handmade designs.


Fabulous dark green patent leather slippers by Free People. I am fully obsessed. They would look so wonderful with jeans!!








I just love this top because it look so designer-esque yet it comes from Urban Outfitters! The rouching at the bottom gives it that extra unique touch.









How about this coat by Nicholas K.? It looks so gorgeous on this model. I lovethe collar, love the belt, love the buttons, and I even love the the way it's cut out in the front, I just wonder if it would look that great with my thighs exposed?

Anyway, moving on....there are these fabulous boots by Jeffrey Campbell. I know, I know. I already purchased black suede boots from Target. But I love the buckles! So cool! I found this pair at LF.

I love the detail on this dress by Julie Haus. It can be found at Shopbop. It's slightly babydoll but in a flattering way - love the fabrics (swiss dot and striped) as well as the big button.
I am so into buttons. I am actually considering sewing some on a pair of Charlotte Ronson slippers that are now missing their bows. Stay tuned for that craft report update......Till then....Happy Shopping!





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Counter