Monday, January 08, 2007

Food For Thought

Sorry I have been so MIA! Just haven't been able to deal with the computer really....Don't those cupcakes look delish. They came from the Cupcake Blog. Yummers.
Anyway, I am feeling very overwhelmed today so I have decided to just list off a few items that I have been silently contemplating. Like this top by Geren Ford on sale at Shop Intuition. Obsessed. It has giraffes all over. I LOVE giraffes.
Also thinking about this pair of deer salt and pepper shakers. I LOVE deer. Find them at Well Dressed Home. Not sure how you would tell them apart though....
Okay - saw this pic in Living Etc. and have been totally crushing on it ever since. Don't you just love?? What a great way to decorate your wall! Especially above a couch in a home library.....
Well, sorry that was so short, but at least it was sweet! I've got to keep you wanting more, right? See you back here later this week!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Counter