Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Welcome Back!

Hello! I hope everyone celebrated the New Year in style. Speaking of style, I wonder what sort of designs 2007 will bring in!

Well, I have a few inklings.....I am thinking COLOR! Bright colorful designs in Fashion. Beginning with Target, who thankfully alerted me about their new International collection debuting Feb. 4th! This collection is by Proenza Schouler and I am already in love.

Of course I will need to go shoe shopping to have the right brights for the right unmatchy matches. It seems patents will be a big deal too so I am thinking the following...Or maybe all of them??


So here we have this fabulous mary jane pump by Christian Louboutin. Not quite Kelly green, not quite Moss, it's just perfect. Head to Barneys to pick up those...

Now, if you are more of a violet fan, how about these peekie-toe pumps by
Ruper Sanderson? They seem to be a good height. Check out more images of them at Net-a-Porter.



And if you aren't yet brave enough to cover your tootsies in color, you can ease your way in by purchasing these white almost- flats by Stuart Weitzman for Scoop. They also come in Navy if you are ready to take the next step.

And if you are strictly a boring ol' black shoe person, or if you just need the classic black to update your wardrobe, these mary janes by Steve Madden will fit the bill.


Well, that's all I have time for today. I'll definitely be back with more this week. In the meantime, hope you are stepping into 2007 in style!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Counter