Thursday, February 01, 2007

How about a little HOUSE DRESSING?

Still on the hunt for the perfect home accessories....Our house has a long hallway perfect for displaying art. White walls and dark hardwood floors - just the right tone for some brightly colored pop art. What do you think of the image above?
I'm also hot for this bench at Ikea. I can't wait to get my hands on it, but unfortunately it is not sold online yet and not found in the Atlanta store. Someone send it to me, please!!!Moving on from the hallway and into the dining room....I am completely obsessed with wallpapering it. I am totally obsessed with this print by Orla Kiely.It would look so fabulous with our hardwood floors and barnwood dining table!
Now for our living room, I am just loving this trolley by Bailey's Home & Garden. I can put coasters, a phone, magazines, even a throw...and I can just picture it sitting in the corner.Onto the upstairs....I have been thinking about a vanity. This one from Graham & Green could work. I just love the mirrored look but I have been seeing it everywhere - even a dresser at Target! - and I feel as though I may grow tired of it.But this vanity from Anthropologie is very dainty and could be a good option. And if I do the vanity option above, I would just love to cover the walls in this wallpaper, also by Orla Kiely.....Very sexy, if I do say so myself....Well, that's about all for today. I guess on this goodbye note, I shall share with you the doormat I am coveting.....From Anthropologie....and it will find its way to my doorstep!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Counter