Friday, February 16, 2007

Blah, Blah, Blah

I know I haven't really posted any fashion bits lately, and it's not just because I am furniture/decorating happy...I have been all over the web, reading all sorts of magazines and window shopping - from Marc Jacobs to Old Navy....But I have found everything very uninspiring lately other than the Milly dress above (found at Saks), and the Shoshanna dress to the right (found at Searle) - and even these are pushing it. It seems like everything looks like everything else. Even DVF's famous wrap dresses I find tiring.....YAWN.....Someone please surprise me!
Anyway, just wanted you all to know that I am NOT slacking and I am NOT going from fashion to interior design....I am just waiting for something to WOW me....

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Carol Vale said...

Calvin Klein's hooded plus size trench coat is an essential outerwear staple. long leather coat

5:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Counter