Monday, March 12, 2007

Room Envy

Just going through my stash of rooms I covet and thought I would share:Maybe if my kitchen had looked like this I wouldn't have left New York! Kitchen by Alexander Gorlin.I don't know who and I don't know where, but I just love the romantic ambiance of these twig light fixtures!Now on a side note, we just returned from my grandma-in-law's 100th birthday party. Happy B-day Sadie! Well, she has decided to part with a pair of turquoise Foo Dogs that I have always admired of hers and donate them to us. Then today I saw online a whole posting dedicated to Foo Dogs! Seems that the exact dogs have been convered in Elle Decoration (above) and even House & Garden and House Beautiful (both below) this month! So just thought I would share how hip and cool Sadie is, and how lucky we are! Happy Birthday Sadie!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger mintzgirl3 said...

Sadie loves you two too!

8:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Counter