Sunday, March 04, 2007

I'm Back!

2 days with internet in our new home and I am already (window) shopping!
I needed to take a break from home goods - so here are a few new outfits I dig:Fab skirt by Vena Cava, found on Shopbop. Loving the peach color - what a nice fresh surprise.Dress by Tibi - found on Net-a-Porter. Love the embroidery. Kind of a funky dress by Sisley. Random, I know - Sisley!

So, I was wondering....which posts do you all like best? Fashion? Interior Design? Gifts? Shopping? Is there something you'd like me to cover? Something you'd like me to look for? Don't be shy, post me a comment and let me know. We're all friends here.
More to come later this week....It's good to be back. Stay tuned!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger mintzgirl3 said...

Missed reading you. Since I haven't been a size 2 since birth, I like the home and shopping blogs but then again I get to live vicariously through the fashion blog. Love the strapless dress today that's embroidered. Does it really matter....I'm biased!

6:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the gift stuff...

7:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Counter