Friday, May 22, 2009

There are many things I think of myself as, but one thing I never considered was a "Go-Getter Gal." Yes, I have accomplished a few things that I had set out to, but really that was done by just placing one foot in front of the other. More "following a path" than "going and getting." But thanks to Debra Shigley, I have changed my mind!
I met Deb back in February when she kindly asked me to be part of her research for her untitled new book, a follow-up to her book "
The Go-Getter Girl’s Guide: Get What You Want in Work and Life" due out this September. I was flattered and obliged to the interview. Upon our first meeting I was hooked by Miss Shigley. Beyond being delightfully sweet and easy to talk to, Debra is ever so stylish, smart and an accomplished Go-Getter herself!
Now I am an avid reader of her blog - Go-Getter Girls and just the other day, she posted a bit of our interview here. Just a taste, but already I can't wait to read her first inspirational read in September!! You go gal!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Counter