Friday, April 18, 2008

Awesome Accessories!!!!!

Probably some of the cutest accessories of the year have just arrived here at Jac. Clutches, wallets, card cases and files by Abas that are to die for! They fit in perfectly with my summer goal of color, and I am seriously having a hard time of deciding which is my favorite. But one thing is for sure.. my old, ratty, black (of course) wallet looks absolutely boring in comparison!

A couple classy clutches that could complete that dressy look I was talking about last time..




Wallets that would definitely make your money proud!

And these credit card cases and files are so adorable they make me wanna get a couple more credit cards..what could it hurt?

Well I'm completely obsessed. Hope everyone loves! xoxo, Shelly

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the GPS, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://gps-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

12:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Counter