Thursday, April 10, 2008

Beach Party Contd....


So.....in case you forgot, I'm in the midst of MAJOR Spring Fever (remember.....yachts, cocktails, dreamy boys, etc.....). Last time I blogged, I was all about SHORTS. Today, however, I have moved on to new obsessions! What better things to prep me for my beach adventures than some festive little tees from Built by Wendy.

Not only are they super fun but they are so soft and comfy. And they go PERFECTLY with the AMAZING $7 vintage Wayfarers I found thrifting on Monday!!!

Now, all I need is that dreamboat.....any suggestions??
Let me know.

xx
Katie

3 Comments:

Blogger Barbara said...

how do these shirts fit? What kind of material - a soft cotton? I like my t's kind of loose.

8:36 AM  
Blogger Barbara said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

8:36 AM  
Blogger Jac. said...

The shirts are tight across the boobs and then loose the rest of the way down. So soft I havent taken mine off for 3 days straight!!

9:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Counter