Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Summer shorts are here at Jac!

I am going to the beach in July and I'm soooo excited to get out of town and head to the panhandle. If you are anything like me, I plan every detail before going away. My planning always includes aspects like: where to eat lunches, dinners, where to get my morning coffee, where am I going to rent the wave-runner from, what day to go parasailing on, and down to what I'm going to wear. I know I know, I'm a bit overly involved in preplanning but I can't help it.

So, I have to tell you what's new here at Jac. and how they going with me on my summer beach vaykay to the beach- Raven Tailored shorts. I am loving these new shorts we just got in today! We have a few color and pattern options for you to choose from but the over all design is HOT!


So ladies, summer is just a few months away and that summer vacation is just around the corner. So come on in, see what's new!
:)
Candice

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Counter