Tuesday, April 22, 2008

EarthDay at Jac.

Hi there.
So, I feel terribly guilty that I didn't even know it was Earth Day until I walked into work today. In hopes to restore my green reputation, I've decided to blog about BAGGU Bags today.

In case you don't know already, BAGGU Bags are amazing re-usable grocery bags. Not only are they good for the environment, but they are super CUTE and super STURDY. They hold the equivalent of 2-3 regular plastic bags. Also, they fold down into a sweet little 5 x 5 inch pouch that can easily fit into any sized purse.

We just got some new versions in for Spring. They come in various blues and stripes. There is honestly NO EXCUSE not to use them. They are so good looking that I am tempted to use them as my regular bag!!!!
(Also, because EVERYDAY is a mini EARTH DAY at Jac., I should remind you that we carry several 100% organic lines, including Loomstate and Stewart & Brown (which we should be getting more of in just a few weeks). You all know the drill....time to make Greener choices and when it also means wearing cute clothes, you really can't help it.
Happy Earth Day!
xx
Katie

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Counter