Monday, November 03, 2008

Give to a worthy cause and SAVE!

I've found that I'm generally more happy when I'm being productive and doing something positive. My life has more meaning when I feel I've done something that will make a difference in someone else's life (for the better of course). Whether you donate items, volunteer your time, or give money there are so many ways to get involved with worthy causes.

Here at Jac we're supporting the non-profit orgnization Camp Twin Lakes. Camp Twin Lakes offers recreational, therapeutic and educational programs year round to children with serious illnesses and life challenges.

You ask " how can I help?" And the answer is come into Jac and purchase a Partners Card for $60.00 by Nov. 9, 2008. One hundred percent of the proceeds from your purchase of a Partners Card goes to Camp Twin Lakes. The card allows you to save 20% at over 500 shops and restaurants, including, of course, JAC! Click on the link above to see all the participating stores.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Counter