Thursday, June 11, 2009

Hair-Raising Thoughts

It's one thing to love your duds, it's a whole other thing to love your look....and one of the most important things when putting yourself together for almost any woman is her hair. Summer in Atlanta is particularly hard with the intense humidity. I've been looking for other options than the easy-peasy pony-tail pull-back and here's a few I may tackle in the coming weeks:
Anna Paquin works a perfectly lovely messy side bun
Looks a bit fancy, but I think I can pull off a similar version with about 1 million bobby pins
I've been trying to master this cross-over braid for a few months now
Taylor Swift rocks the Bohemian look with a Bandeau. Not sure if this is for me so I have been sticking to our fabulous headbands by local Kelly Cadet and Pistachio

Do you have any summer hair cares? Send us a comment or stop by to try on our amazing hair pieces!
(Photos courtesy of Unruly Things & Mustard & Sage)

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

interesting article. I would love to follow you on twitter.

8:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Counter